To read more customer reviews, please visit the Reviews section on this page.
16-Gauge T-304 Stainless Steel
Miseno sinks are constructed of 16-gauge, T-304 Stainless Steel. This is the same thickness and quality used in commercial kitchens, and is guaranteed not to chip, crack or blemish.
Extra Deep Basins
The extra deep basins provided with a Miseno sink (up to 10 inches) have plenty of room for washing large pots and pans, or even the family pets.
This package includes a stainless steel drain assembly for each drain opening, a fitted basin rack, undermount clips, and a post-installation cleaning kit. Up to an $85 value included at no charge.
This Miseno sink is covered under a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty. Should this sink not meet the highest quality standards we expect, you're covered for life.
Miseno stainless steel is finished to a fine satin luster that will keep your sink looking as good as the day you bought it. Fingerprints and water spots stay invisible, which makes cleanup a snap.
Cheap stainless sinks have one annoyance, they like to ring when bumped. A lot. Miseno sinks use a combination of rubber pads and sound absorbent acrylic undercoating that makes for a very quiet dishwashing experience.
- Stainless steel construction lends to a certain flexibility - sink won't crack or chip and dishes stay intact when dropped into basin
- Apron front design - also known as "farmhouse" has come to be known as a very professional finishing touch
- 3/4" radius corners - a quick 90-degree transition from wall to basin lends to an almost perfectly flat bottom
- Rear drain location - increases storage space underneath sink eliminating the drain as an obstacle
- Installation Type: Undermount (sink is mounted via included steel clips which affix to the underside of the counter)
- Number of Bowls: 1 (maximizes usable workspace in the sink)
- Sink Height: 10" (measured from bottom most to top most point on sink)
- Overall Length: 30" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 22-1/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Basin Length: 28" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Width: 18" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 10" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Cabinet Space Required: 30" (accounts for the undermount lip and clips needed for install)
- Drain Opening: 3-1/2" (standard opening size for nearly all garbage disposal including Insinkerator)
Additional Miseno Links
This Miseno item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Miseno MSS163020F
16 Gauge Stainless Steel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the MSS3020F and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Miseno products with over 400 warehouses across the country.