This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Recommended
- Double basin sink with a 50/50 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Moen's 5 year warranty
- Constructed of 20-gauge stainless steel - guaranteed to never chip, rust, or corrode
- Drop in installation
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Height: 5-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Width (Right): 16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Left): 14" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Length (Right): 14" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Left): 5-1/2" (measured from the center of the basin to the rim)
- Basin Depth (Right): 5-1/2" (measured from the center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 4
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 35"
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen 22129
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Moen 22129 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Moen's How to Install Moen's Drop-In SinksHow to Install Moen's Drop-In Sinks
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.