This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Recommended
- Double basin sink with a 50/50 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Moen's 5 year warranty
- Constructed of 20-gauge stainless steel - guaranteed to never chip, rust, or corrode
- Drop in installation
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Height: 5-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Width (Right): 16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Left): 14" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Length (Right): 14" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Left): 5-1/2" (measured from the center of the basin to the rim)
- Basin Depth (Right): 5-1/2" (measured from the center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 4
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 35"
Additional Moen Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Moen Products
- Shop All Moen Commercial Sinks Collection Products
Our SKU: Moen 22129
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen 22129
- Moen 22129*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen's How to Install Moen's Drop-In SinksHow to Install Moen's Drop-In Sinks
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.