- Metal faucet body construction ensures durability and reliability for the life of the faucet
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The Eva Collection offers an elegant, transitional design that will give any home a timeless appeal
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Includes pop-up drain assembly
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Complete with required valve system
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- LifeShine Non-Tarnish Finish: Moen LifeShine finishes are guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off for the duration of their life. Providing the durability and wearability of chrome in a variety of beautiful, decorator-inspired finishes. The LifeShine finish is in the surface rather than on it, resulting in color stability for a lifetime. The PVD technique used also helps to eliminate hazardous by-products during manufacturing.
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. As of January 2009 all Moen bathroom faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Overall Height: 6-3/16" (measured from counter top to the highest part on faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-1/4" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4" (measured from the center of faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Centerset (spout and valves/handles are combined on the same base unit)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 4"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3/4"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Valve Type: 1224 cartridge design
- 6410: This model
- 6400: Single hole version of this model
- 66410: Bulk version of this model but Sold Individually
- 66411: Bulk pack version of this model with 50/50 waste assembly but Sold Individually
- T6420: Widespread version of this model
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen 6410BN
- Moen 6410
- Moen 6410ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6410 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.