- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for residential installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with Moen's Banbury line of products
- Single function shower head
- Posi-Temp® pressure balancing valve cartridge maintains water pressure and controls temperature
- Single handle controls temperature of water
- Valve trim has pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Shower Package Includes: valve trim, rough-in valve, shower head, shower arm, and flange
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- Complete with required rough-in valve
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Spot Resist™ Finish: Spot Resist™ brushed nickel finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking bathroom
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
- WaterSense® / Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, included WaterSense®.
- Valve Trim Diameter: 7-3/16"
- Shower Arm Reach: 6"
- Flow Rate: 2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Connection Type: IPS
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: Moen 82912
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen 82912SRN
Spot Resist Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen's CC Posi-Temp Shower Valve Install VideoMoen's CC - Guided Installations