This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
AC Adapter Recommended
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under Moen's 5 year limited commercial faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Battery-operated sensor for hands-free use (AC optional)
- Temperature controlled by mixing valve or mixing tee - sold separately
- Convenient hands-free electronic operation
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Complete with solenoid valve
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Overall Height: 12-1/4" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-3/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Faucet Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/8"
- Valve Type: Solenoid
- 8303: This model
- CA8303: This model with state and federal low lead certification
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen 8303
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 8303 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Moen's M-Power Hands-Free FaucetsMoen's M-Power Collection