Moen's CC Posi-Temp Shower Valve Install VideoMoen's CC - Guided Installations
- Covered under Moen's 5-year limited warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with Moen's M-DURA line of products
- Single function shower head
- Posi-Temp® pressure balancing valve cartridge maintains water pressure and controls temperature
- Single handle controls temperature of water
- Valve trim has pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Shower Package Includes: valve trim, rough-in valve, shower head, shower arm, and flange
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- Complete with required rough-in valve
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
- Valve Trim Diameter: 7"
- Shower Head Diameter: 3-9/16"
- Shower Head Height: 2-9/16"
- Shower Arm Reach: 6"
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Connection Type: Sweat (also known as "CC")
Additional Moen Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Moen Products
- Shop All Moen M-DURA Tub and Shower Collection Products
Our SKU: Moen 8325
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen 8325
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen 8325 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1222HD Cartridge|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Moen Product Level||Basic|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Shower Head Included||Yes|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
|Vandal Resistant Screws||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.