- Valve is constructed of brass ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's 5-year limited warranty
- Posi-Temp® pressure balancing valve maintains water pressure and controls temperature
- Designed for PEX inlet / outlet connections
- Integrated service stops allow you to turn water off at the valve
- Back-to-back installation capabilities
- Sturdy mounting bracket included with valve
- Note: This is the rough-in valve only - valve trim is required to complete product
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Connection Type: PEX
- Cartridge Included: 1222HD
- Number of Ports: 4
- 8373HD: This model
- 8370HD: Sweat (CC) connections, no stops
- 8371HD: Sweat (CC) connections, with stops
- 8372HD: IPS connections, with stops
- 8374HD: CPVC connections, with stops
- 8375HD: Uponor (PEX) connections, with stops
Different Types of Valve Inlet / Outlet Connections:
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen 8373HD
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 8373HD and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Moen's PEX Posi-Temp Shower Valve Install VideoMoen's PEX - Guided Installations