- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under Moen's 5 year limited commercial faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Standard 3" ADA compliant lever handle
- Single handle operation
- Includes pop-up drain assembly
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Complete with ceramic disc valve
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Overall Height: 6-5/8" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-1/2" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Faucet Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 4"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/8"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Valve Type: Ceramic disc
- 8414: This model
- 8413: This model without drain
- 8416: This model with 6" lever handle, less drain
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen 8414BC
- Moen 8414BN
- Moen 8414
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 8414 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.