- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under Moen's 5 year limited commercial faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Includes vandal-resistant screws
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Spout swivels 180 degrees, providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the American with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Overall Height: 6-21/32" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-3/4" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Faucet Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (5.7 L/min)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/4"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 8780: This model
- 8791: This model with tri-blade handles
- 8792: This model with high-arch spout and side spray
- 8793: This model with low-arch spout and tri-blade handles (less side spray)
- 8798: This model with low-arch spout and wrist-blade handles (less side spray)
- 8799: This model with high-arch spout and wrist-blade handles (less side spray)
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen 8780
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 8780 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.