Moen's Undermount Sink VideoMoen's Undermount Sinks - Features Spotlight
Moen's Undermount Sink Install VideoMoen's Undermount Kitchen Sink Install Video
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Recommended
Rinse Rack Recommended
Cutting Board Recommended
- Double basin sink with a 70/30 split provides increased versatility for any task.
- Covered under Moen’s limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of 18 gauge stainless steel
- Undermount installation type, provides optimal counter space while providing a stylish look to your kitchen
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- Basin racks are available for this sink and will be presented after adding sink to your cart
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SoundSHIELD: Since their creation the stainless steel sink has had one major blemish, which is the amount of noise created with flowing water hitting the metal surface. With its patented SoundSHEILD technology Moen has found the answer. Sinks with this feature have a dense undercoating applied that provides exceptional noise reduction. Whether it be moving dishes about the sink or simply running water, these sinks will stay whisper quiet for the life of the sink. Finally the durability and dependability of stainless steel meets the luxury standards of a cast-iron or acrylic alternative.
- Height: 10" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 20" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 34-1/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 16-1/2" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Width (Right): 18" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Left): 13" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Length (Right): 18" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Left): 8" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Basin Depth (Right): 10" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 24"
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: Moen G18246
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen G18246
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen G18246 Product Specifications
|Moen Kitchen Sink Guide|
|Basin Depth (Left)||8|
|Basin Depth (Right)||10|
|Basin Length (Left)||13|
|Basin Length (Right)||18|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||16.5|
|Basin Width (Right)||18|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Number Of Basins||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.