How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
8" Rainshower Head
From finishes that are guaranteed to last a lifetime, to faucets that perfectly balance your water pressure, Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and reliable, innovative design.
- Moen's advanced, self-pressurizing Immersion rainshower technology channels water through the showerhead with three times more spray power than most rainshowers
- Single function full spray
- Metal construction
- Immersion™ Rainshower Technology channels water through a spoke design – concentrating and magnifying the natural force of your water to dramatically enhance your shower experience
- Made in: China
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B-125.1
- Width: 8"
- Length: 8"
- Height: 3.25"
- Shower head flow rate: 2.5 gpm
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: Moen S6360
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen S6360BN
- Moen S6360
- Moen S6360ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen S6360ORB Product Specifications
|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.