- Faucet body constructed of metal for durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's lifetime residential and 5 year commercial limited warranties
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single handle operation
- Side spray with hose aids with a variety of kitchen tasks
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Coordinates seamlessly with a variety of kitchen products from the Waterhill collection
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Spot Resist™ Finish: Spot Resist™ stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen
- Overall Height: 12-1/4" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/2" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-3/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (5.7 L/min)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/4"
- 1 handle included with this faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen S711
- Moen S711CSL
- Moen S711ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Moen S711SRS
Spot Resist Stainless
- Moen S711WR
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the S711 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.