This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Valve trim is constructed of metal - ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with Moen's Kingsley line of products
- Single function cartridge - one dial controls temperature of water
- Pre-set safety stop with override capability included with valve trim
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for shower systems
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 7"
- Rough-in valve is not included - when adding to cart, valve options will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen T2111AZ
- Moen T2111AN
- Moen T2111BN
- Moen T2111
- Moen T2111ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Moen T2111P
- Moen T2111WR
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the T2111 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.