Moen's CC Posi-Temp Shower Valve Install VideoMoen's CC - Guided Installations
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Kingsley offers the best of both worlds combining a classic antique look with modern luxury
- Designed for reliability, safety and sophisticated style, Moen has set the standard for quality and innovation throughout the industry
- Single function shower head
- Single function cartridge - one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Featuring Moen's M-PACT Common Valve System
- Shower Package Includes: Valve trim, shower head and shower arm
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- ioDIGITAL: This innovative technology makes creating a truly personalized shower or bath simple. Once you have achieved your preferred combination of temperature and water delivery, you can re-create that experience any time with just the touch of a button. You can even start your bath or shower before you ever enter the bathroom. With the ioDIGITAL system luxury is literally at your fingertips.
- LifeShine Non-Tarnish Finish: Moen LifeShine finishes are guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off for the duration of their life. Providing the durability and wearability of chrome in a variety of beautiful, decorator-inspired finishes. The LifeShine finish is in the surface rather than on it, resulting in color stability for a lifetime. The PVD technique used also helps to eliminate hazardous by-products during manufacturing.
- M-PACT Common Valve System: This innovation from Moen gives the homeowner the up-most functionality and convenience when it comes to bathroom faucets. Designed to be a catch-all valve system, once M-PACT is installed you can upgrade the style of the lavatory or shower faucet without replacing any of the faucet plumbing.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Temperature dial swings 120-degrees
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Diameter: 7"
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full body spray pattern
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 4-1/8"
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
- T2112: This model
- T2112EP: Eco-friendly version of this model
- T2112NH: This model without shower head
- T2113: This model + tub spout
- T2113EP: Eco-friendly version of this model + tub spout
- T2113NH: This model without shower head + tub spout
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: Moen t2112
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen T2112AZ
- Moen T2112AN
- Moen T2112BN
- Moen T2112
- Moen T2112ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Moen T2112P
- Moen T2112WR
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen T2112ORB Product Specifications
|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||M-PACT Common Valve|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.