This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Trim body constructed of Metal
- Covered under limited lifetime and 5 year commercial warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Mounts in a widespread configuration - 3 holes required with handles completely separate from spout
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Overall Height: 5-1/8" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Overall Width: 2-3/16" (measured from the left rim to the right rim of faucet)
- Handle Height: 2-7/8" (measured from counter top to the top handle rim)
- Handle Reach: 3" (measured from the center of the handle base to the end of the handle)
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 4
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 6-16"
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/4"
- 2 handles included
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen T5220BN
- Moen T5220
- Moen T5220ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the T5220 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.