This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Metal faucet body construction ensures durability and reliability for the life of the faucet
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The Kingsley Collection provides a new way for enthusiasts of traditional style to make their bathrooms stand out
- Combining a classic antique look with modern functionality, this line of faucets offers the best of both worlds
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
M-PACT Common Valve System: This innovation from Moen gives the homeowner the up-most functionality and convenience when it comes to bathroom faucets. Designed to be a catch-all valve system, once M-PACT is installed you can upgrade the style of the lavatory or shower faucet without replacing nay of the faucet plumbing.
WaterSense/Eco-Performance: Moen is making a global difference by partnering with environmental organizations and creating eco-friendly products. WaterSense products feature a flow optimizing aerator; these products use less water without sacrificing performance.
- Overall Height: 7" (measured from counter top to the highest part on faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-7/16" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/16" (measured from the center of faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Widespread (spout and valves/handles appear to be separate)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8" - 16" (adjustable)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/4"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- T6125: This model
- T6101: Centerset version of this model with low arch spout
- T6102: Single hole version of this model
- T6121: Centerset version of this model
- T6105: This model with low arch spout
- T6107: Wall mount version of this model
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen T6125AZ*
- Moen T6125AN*
- Moen T6125BN
- Moen T6125
- Moen T6125ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Moen T6125P
- Moen T6125WR
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Moen T6125 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet
Moen M-Pact Valve System ReviewGary Clark of Build.com reviews the Moen M-Pact Valve