This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The ever-popular Chateau Collection features soft, clean curves with modern round styling
- Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and innovative reliable design
- Single function shower head
- Single function cartridge - one handle controls water temperature
- Posi-Temp® pressure balancing valve cartridge maintains water pressure and controls temperature
- Tub and Shower Package Includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, and tub spout
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- Sold Individually
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- WaterSense® / Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense®. As of January 2009 all Moen bathroom faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Temperature dial swings 270° for pin-point water control
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately - when adding to cart, valve will be offered
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full spray pattern
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 2-1/2"
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 5-1/4"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub
- TL183EP: This model
- TL183: 2.5 GPM version of this model
- TL183NH: This model without shower head
Additional Moen Links
Moen TL183EP Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1222 Cartridge|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Tub Spout Reach||5.25|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|