This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Moen’s limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single function rain shower head
- Single function cartridge – one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge
- Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- All hardware required for installation is included
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Temperature dial swings 270-degrees
- Escutcheon (Cover plate) Diameter: 7"
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with rain spray pattern
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 10"
- Shower Arm Length: 14"
- TS22002: This model
- TS22002EP: This model with 2 GPM flow rate
- TS22002NH: This model less shower head
- TS22003: This model with diverter tub spout
Additional Moen Links
Moen TS22002 Product Specifications
|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.