Moen's ExactTempMoen's ExactTemp Video
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Valve trim is constructed of metal - ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with Moen's Weymouth line of products
- Single function cartridge - one dial precisely controls temperature of water
- Pre-set safety stop with override capability included with valve trim
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for shower systems
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 7-5/16"
- Rough-in valve is not included - when adding to cart, valve option will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- ExactTemp® Valve: This thermostatic valve is the ideal foundation for at-home spa installations. It assures precise water temperature from one shower to the next. Each shower component is independently controlled for the ultimate personalized water delivery system. It is completely customizable to any customer’s home, tastes and space.
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: Moen TS32110
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen TS32110BN
- Moen TS32110
- Moen TS32110NL
- Moen TS32110ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen TS32110 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Head Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.