This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Valve trim is constructed of metal - ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with Moen's ExactTemp line of products
- Single function cartridge - one dial precisely controls temperature of water
- Pre-set safety stop with override capability included with valve trim
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Rough-in valve is not included - when adding to cart, valve option will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- ExactTemp® Valve: This thermostatic valve is the ideal foundation for at-home spa installations. It assures precise water temperature from one shower to the next. Each shower component is independently controlled for the ultimate personalized water delivery system. It is completely customizable to any customer’s home, tastes and space.
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen TS3411AZ
- Moen TS3411AN*
- Moen TS3411BB*
- Moen TS3411BN
- Moen TS3411
- Moen TS3411ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Moen TS3411PW
- Moen TS3411WR
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the TS3411 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Moen's ExactTempMoen's ExactTemp Video
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.