This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Remote Control Recommended
- Covered under Moen's 5-year limited warranty for residential installations and 1-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- To be used with Moen's TS3405
- Features bright LCD screen that displays exact temperature and spray outlet
- Change temperature and flow rate with digital control dials
- Digital on/off and pause buttons
- Three digital presets for temperature and flow rate
- Height: 7-5/16"
- Width: 2-3/4"
- Projection (From Wall): 1-1/2"
Additional Components Sold Separately
S3384 Digital Thermostatic Rough-In Valve (Required - Sold Separately):
- Temperature range adjustment from 60° F to 120° F
- Valve must be installed in an area that has an access panel
- Connection size: 1/2", 3/4"
- Connection Type: Pushfit - can be used with PEX, Sweat, and CPVC connections
- Number of Ports: 4
- Height: 29-5/8"
- Width: 13-1/2"
SA340 ioDIGITAL Remote Control (Optional Accessory - Sold Separately):
- Utilizes RF technology with a total range of 30 feet
- Four functions, including a "hot top off" function
- Height: 4-3/8"
- Width: 1-13/16"
- Wall bracket included for mounting
Types of Compatible Valve Inlet / Outlet Connections:
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen TS3415BN
- Moen TS3415
- Moen TS3415ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the TS3415 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.