This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Remote Control Recommended
- Covered under Moen's 5-year limited warranty for residential installations and 1-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- To be used with Moen's TS3405
- Features bright LCD screen that displays exact temperature and spray outlet
- Change temperature and flow rate with digital control dials
- Digital on/off and pause buttons
- Three digital presets for temperature and flow rate
- Height: 7-5/16"
- Width: 2-3/4"
- Projection (From Wall): 1-1/2"
Additional Components Sold Separately
S3384 Digital Thermostatic Rough-In Valve (Required - Sold Separately):
- Temperature range adjustment from 60° F to 120° F
- Valve must be installed in an area that has an access panel
- Connection size: 1/2", 3/4"
- Connection Type: Pushfit - can be used with PEX, Sweat, and CPVC connections
- Number of Ports: 4
- Height: 29-5/8"
- Width: 13-1/2"
SA340 ioDIGITAL Remote Control (Optional Accessory - Sold Separately):
- Utilizes RF technology with a total range of 30 feet
- Four functions, including a "hot top off" function
- Height: 4-3/8"
- Width: 1-13/16"
- Wall bracket included for mounting
Types of Compatible Valve Inlet / Outlet Connections:
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: Moen TS3415
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen TS3415BN
- Moen TS3415
- Moen TS3415ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen TS3415ORB Product Specifications
|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited Commercial, 5 Year Limited Residential|
|Moen Product Level||Premium|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Number Of Ports||4|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.