This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Volume Control Required
- Volume control valve trim constructed of metal ensuring reliability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with the Weymouth® Collection
- Single function cartridge - one handle controls water volume
- Volume Control Width: 2-11/16"
- Volume Control Height: 4-7/8"
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for shower systems
- Secure mounting assembly
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart valve options will be presented
Additional Moen Links
Moen TS52104ORB Product Specifications
|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||147210 Cartridge|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Number Of Handles||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.