Moen's Arris CollectionThe Making of a Statement Piece
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Spout Shank Required
Rough In Valve Required
Remote Control Recommended
Electronic Control Unit Required
- Metal construction of faucet body and handles ensures reliability
- Covered under Moen's 5-year limited warranty for residential installations and 1-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with Moen's Arris Collection
- Deck mount installation - faucet mounts directly to the tub fixture
- Tub filler is operated by an ioDIGITAL controller (sold separately, will be presented when adding to cart) - easily fill the tub up with water at the exact temperature you enjoy every time
- Rough-in valve not included with this model - when adding to cart, valve option will be presented
What's Included with this Model
TS92003 ioDIGITAL Tub Filler Spout:
- Overall Height: 5-7/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest part of spout)
- Spout Height: 3-7/8" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-1/8" (measured from center of faucet base to spout outlet)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3" (cannot mount on thicker decks without use of extension kit)
- Tub Spout Flow Rate: Unrestricted
Additional Components Sold Separately
S4994 ioDIGITAL Rough-In Valve and 4998 Spout Shank (Required - Both Sold Separately):
- Temperature range adjustment from 60° F to 120° F
- Valve must be installed in an area that has an access panel
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Connection Type: Pushfit - can be used with PEX, Sweat, and CPVC connections
- Height: 14"
- Width: 12"
TS3495 ioDIGITAL Digital Control (Required - Sold Separately):
- Features bright LCD screen that displays exact temperature and spray outlet
- Change temperature and flow rate with digital control dials
- Digital on/off and pause buttons
- Three digital presets for temperature and flow rate
- Width: 7-5/16"
- Height: 2-3/4"
- Projection (From Wall): 1-1/2"
SA349 Remote Control (Optional Accessory - Sold Separately):
- Utilizes RF technology with a total range of 30 feet
- Three functions, including a "hot top off" function
- Height: 4-3/8"
- Width: 1-13/16"
- Wall bracket included for mounting
Types of Compatible Valve Inlet / Outlet Connections:
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: Moen TS92003
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen TS92003BN
- Moen TS92003
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen TS92003 Product Specifications
|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited Commercial, 5 Year Limited Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||3|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Tub Spout Reach||8.078|