Marbury Engineered Oak Honey 3" Hardwood Flooring
By combining meticulous craftsmanship and premium selected woods, Mohawk hardwood offers you an incredible array of stylish options for your home. From rich, elegant honey tones to gentle natural hues to classic smooth, there’s a Mohawk hardwood to fit any look you desire.
- Width: 3
- Installation Type: Glue Down, Nail Down, Staple Down, Floating
- Material: Hardwood
- Square Foot Per Carton: 24
- Flooring Thickness: 3/8"
- Weight Per Carton: 36.2
- Construction Type: Engineered
- Type of Finish: Aluminum Oxide with ScotchGard Repel
- Stain: Honey
- Cartons Per Pallet: 40
- Wood Species: White Oak
- Edge Type: Kissed
- Surface Type: Smooth
- Gloss: Low
- Installation Location: On Grade, Above Grade
- Janka Rating: 1290
- Character Variation: Medium
Additional Mohawk Industries Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Mohawk Industries Products
- Mohawk Industries Marbury Collection
This Mohawk Industries item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Mohawk Industries WEL13-20
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the WEL13-20 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Mohawk Industries products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install Click Lock Hardwood FlooringLearn how to easily prep and install your Hardwood Flooring