The Discus II ceiling fan is a 44” version of the popular original Discus 52” ceiling fan. With a minimalist, contemporary design and several color options, the Discus II fan can complement a wide variety of room styles. With an integrated halogen downlight, the Discus II fan has an optional remote control. Airflow is 4,262 CFM (cubic feet of air per minute). The fan’s blade sweep is 44”. Discus II fan comes with a three-speed pull chain.
- Includes: Blades and light kit
- Includes: (1) 75w Halogen Mini Candelabra (E11) base bulb
- Includes: 6" Downrod
- Includes: Extra long 6.5 foot wire for high ceiling installation with longer downrods
- For 52" Version see Monte Carlo Discus
- For 52" Energy Star Version see Monte Carlo Discus ES
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Wattage: 75
- Height: 17.125"
- Width: 44"
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 44"
- Blade Pitch: 12 Degrees
- Blades Included: Yes
- CFM (High): 4386
- Light Kit Included: Yes
- Light Kit Compatible: Yes
- Fan Control Type: Pull Chain (Remote can be Purchased)
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- CK250 wall / hand-held remote
- DR12 12" downrod
- DR18 18" downrod
- DR24 24" downrod
- DR36 36" downrod
- DR48 48" downrod
- DR60 60" downrod
- DR72 72" downrod
- ESSWC-2 multi-function wall switch
- MC80 Downrod extension
- MC90 Flush mount canopy
- MC95 Slope ceiling adapter
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Want to Flush Mount This Fan?
This fan can be mounted flush to the ceiling with the addition of Monte Carlo's Low Ceiling Adaptor MC90 . Without the flushmount adaptor, the fan can be mounted with the included mounting assembly and downrods.
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
This fan comes standard with Monte Carlo's universal hanging system. This basic system allows for mounting on ceilings that have up to a 14 degree slope. For sloped ceilings between 15 and 46 degrees you'll need the Monte Carlo MC95 Sloped Ceiling Adapter.
Have a High Ceiling?
Many Monte Carlo Ceiling Fans work with 8 or 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need a downrod. The rule of thumb is that fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan blades and the floor in order to circulate the air efficiently.
Suggested Downrod Lengths
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
All Monte Carlo Fans Include a Lifetime Warranty
Additional Monte Carlo Links
This Monte Carlo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Monte Carlo 5DI44BSD
- Monte Carlo 5DI44BKD
- Monte Carlo 5DI44PND
- Monte Carlo 5DI44RBD
- Monte Carlo 5DI44WHD
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Discus II and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Monte Carlo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.