- Includes: Blades
- Includes: (2) x 13w Medium (E26) Base CFL Bulbs
- Includes: 4" Downrod
- Includes: Extra long 6.5 foot wire for high ceiling installation with longer downrods
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Wattage: 120
- Height: 17.12"
- Width: 12.92"
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 14 Degrees
- Blades Included: Yes
- CFM (High): 5058
- Light Kit Included: Yes
- Light Kit Compatible: Yes
- Fan Control Type: Remote Control
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- CK250 wall / hand-held remote
- CK300 wall / hand-held remote
- DR12 12" downrod
- DR18 18" downrod
- DR24 24" downrod
- DR36 36" downrod
- DR48 48" downrod
- DR60 60" downrod
- DR72 72" downrod
- ESSWC-2 multi-function wall switch
- MC 192 wet rated heavy duty flush mount canopy
- MC80 Downrod extension
- MC95 Slope ceiling adapter
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Want to Flush Mount This Fan?
This fan can be mounted flush to the ceiling with the addition of Monte Carlo's Low Ceiling Adaptor MC90 . Without the flushmount adaptor, the fan can be mounted with the included mounting assembly and downrods.
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
This fan comes standard with Monte Carlo's universal hanging system. This basic system allows for mounting on ceilings that have up to a 14 degree slope. For sloped ceilings between 15 and 46 degrees you'll need the Monte Carlo MC95 Sloped Ceiling Adapter.
Have a High Ceiling?
Many Monte Carlo Ceiling Fans work with 8 or 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need a downrod. The rule of thumb is that fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan blades and the floor in order to circulate the air efficiently.
Suggested Downrod Lengths
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
All Monte Carlo Fans Include a Lifetime Warranty
Additional Monte Carlo Links
This Monte Carlo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Monte Carlo 5WF52BKD-L
Matte Black / Matte Opal (EPACT Compliant)
- Monte Carlo 5WF52RBD-L
Roman Bronze / Matte Opal (EPACT Compliant)
- Monte Carlo 5WF52WHD-L
White / Matte Opal (EPACT Compliant)
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Weatherford Deluxe and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Monte Carlo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Monte Carlo Weatherford ReviewSee our review of the Monte Carlo Weatherford Ceiling Fan.