- Features a powerful 110 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Compact housing attaches directly to an inboard joist via mounting bracket, making retrofit or new installation applications straight-forward and simple.
- This starter kit includes (1) fan, (1) grille, (1) sleeve with damper and duct clamps.
- In-line configuration allows the unit to be mounted far and away from living areas for incredibly quiet and effective ventilation.
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
- CFM: 110
- Duct Size: 4 Inch Round
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- ILFK120 (This Model): 110 CFM, 4 Inch Duct, Starter Kit
- ILFK130: 130 CFM, 5 Inch Duct, Starter Kit
- ILFK250: 250 CFM, 6 Inch Duct, Starter Kit
- ILFK2502: 250 CFM, 6 Inch Duct, Advanced Kit
Additional NuTone Links
Our SKU: NuTone ILFK120
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
NuTone ILFK120 Product Specifications
|Collection||Remote In-Line Fans|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||105|