How to Install a Nutone Medicine CabinetBuild.com's media team has provided us with this NuTone Video on How to Install a Medicine Cabinet.
Oval - 1" Beveled Mirror - Model S368244Ovwh
Tired of typical "square mirrors" on medicine cabinets? Well, so were we. That's what inspired us to create new Metro Shapes in a dramatic Oval, Arch and Octagon. With beveled front mirror, Metro Shapes are beautifully functional, high quality cabinets. They're perfect over pedestal lavatorys in powder rooms, or in contemporary bathrooms where shapes add character, and make a statement about the room as well as the owner.
- Reversible Installation Allows Right Or Left Hand Door Opening
- Exterior Beveled Mirror Ensures A Deep, Distortion-Free, Rich Reflection
- Interior Mirror On Back Of The Cabinet Adds light And Functionality
- 3 Adjustable Glass Shelves Provide light Reflection, Strength And Easy Cleaning
- Snap-Fit Shelf Supports Ensure Glass Shelves Stay In Place But Can Be Easily Removed For Cleaning
- Fabricated Steel Construction Features Our Durable Rust-Resistant Finishing Process
- Corner Bumpers Cushion The Door For A Soft, Quiet Close
- Overall Size: 24" X 35-7/8" X 4-1/2"
- Wall Opening: 14-1/4" X 24" X 4"
- Recessed Or Surface Mount Installation; Surface Mount Installation Kit Included.
Additional NuTone Links
Our SKU: NuTone S368244OVX
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- NuTone S368244OVWHX*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
NuTone S368244OVX Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Door Swing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Installation Type||Recessed, Surface|
|Mirror Mount||Recessed, Surface|
|Number Of Doors||1|
|Number Of Shelves||3|
|Wall Opening Depth||4|
|Wall Opening Height||24|
|Wall Opening Width||14.25|