Studio V Series - Model S568N244
Studio V Series - in Traditional and Contemporary Frames. Now it's easy to add the perfect complement to today's rich, bath hardware and fixtures. New metal finish frames in traditional or contemporary profiles provide an alternative to matching woodwork or cabinetry. With 72 size and style options there's a sure fit with any décor and storage need. Stainless steel or white painted cabinet bodies, glass shelves and 170° Euro-style, soft-close hinges withstand the rigors of everyday use. light gathering mirrors on the inside door and cabinet back double the functionality when open. Studio V Series bath cabinets take style and sophistication in a fresh, new direction
- Cabinets Are Available With Stainless Steel Or White Painted Steel Bodies
- Mirror Shape - Rectangle With Bevel
- Stainless Steel Or White Painted Steel Cabinet Finishes
- Snap-Fit Shelf Supports Lock Glass Shelves In Place
- Interior Mirrors On The Back Of The Cabinet And The Inside Door Add light And Functionality
- Reversible Mounting Allows Left- Or Right-Hand Opening
- Overall Size: Width 15"; Height 35"
- Wall Opening: Width 14 1/4"; Height 34"; Depth 4"
- Three Adjustable 1/4" Thick Glass Shelves For Superior light Reflection (Four Shelves On 35" Model")
- 170 Degree Concealed, Euro-Style Soft-Close Hinges Allow Wide Door Opening And Smooth Operation
- Available In Several Finishes
Additional NuTone Links
This NuTone item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- NuTone S568N344SSSNPX*
Satin Nickel / Stainless Steel / Traditional Frame
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the S568N344X and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of NuTone products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How to Install a Nutone Medicine CabinetBuild.com's media team has provided us with this NuTone Video on How to Install a Medicine Cabinet.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.