- Features a powerful 110 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Adjustable mounting brackets attach to joists allowing the housing snaps into place – less tools, less work.
- An integrated humidity sensor automatically triggers the fan's highest CFM setting until humidity levels drop to acceptable levels, ensuring adequate ventilation and preventing harmful mildew or mold buildup.
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
- ULTRA™ Series: The Broan UTLRA series of bath and exhaust fans have taken the entire concept to a whole new level of installation-friendliness, energy efficiency and dependability. All UTLRA series units are Energy Star qualified and are designed for continuous use, ensuring that usage costs are minimized while providing adequate ventilation throughout all hours of the day. That all-day, everyday operation is complimented with some of the lowest sone ratings in the industry, ranging from whisper quiet to barely audible. Additionally, Broan's patented installation technology leverages a unique telescoping frame design that makes installation vastly less complicated.
- Sensaire®: Broan's humidity-sensing technology has been integrated into the design of this bath fan, making it ideal for areas that see prolonged or regular exposure to moisture. The sensor will automatically engage the fan's highest CFM setting once the user adjusted humidity level has been reached to quickly ventilate the area until the reading drops to acceptable levels. However, even when those levels are reached, the user can set the fan to remain on for an additional 5-60 minutes after humidity has stabilized. This feature helps ward off harmful mold or mildew growth and keeps the room clean, fresh and dry.
- CFM: 110
- Sones: 0.3
- Duct Size: 6 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 14 Inches
- Grill Length: 13.125 Inches
- Housing Width: 10.5 Inches
- Housing Length: 11.375 Inches
- Housing Depth: 7.625 Inches
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- ASHRAE 62.2 Approved: Yes
- Title 24: Yes
- XN110: 110 CFM
- XN50: 50 CFM
- XN80: 80 CFM
- XN110L: 110 CFM, Lights
- XN50L: 50 CFM, Light
- XN80L: 80 CFM, Light
- XN110H (This Model): 110 CFM, Humidity Sensor
- XN110HL: 110 CFM, Humidity Sensor, Light
Additional NuTone Links
Our SKU: NuTone XN110H
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- NuTone XN110H
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
NuTone XN110H Product Specifications
|ASHRAE 62.2 Approved||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Function||Bath Fan, Humidity Sensing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||100|