- Medium 1 Light Outdoor Post Lantern
- Features Clear Seeded Glass
- UL Listed for Wet Locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- UL Listed - Indicated whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Founded in 1966, Satco is a well-known premier supplier of lighting products. With the company's keen understanding of the lighting industry, and after three years of development, Satco launched Nuvo Lighting on June 23, 2005. Nuvo Lighting is uniquely poised to become an industry leader, with the sales and distribution resources of Satco Products, combined with the finely-conceived and well-crafted products that deliver style, value and quality.
Additional Nuvo Lighting Links
This Nuvo Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Nuvo Lighting 60/2059
Dark Plum Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 60/2059 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Nuvo Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.