- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Square Shade
- Threaded Sockets- All fixtures with fitted glass shades feature threaded ceramic sockets with fitters. Thumb screws are never used, which allows for a more refined look.
- Diffusers- All pendant fixtures with an open top are supplied with a glass diffuser, which helps alleviate 'hot spotting' and evenly distributes light
- 12' of Wire and 4' of Chain Included
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 42"
- Width: 5.625"
- Length: 37.5"
- Chain Length: 48"
- Wire Length: 144"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 5 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Nuvo Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Nuvo Lighting Products
- Shop All Nuvo Lighting Bento Collection Products
Our SKU: Nuvo Lighting 60/4091
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Nuvo Lighting 60/4091
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Nuvo Lighting 60/4091 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent|
|Chandelier Type||Linear, Billiard|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.