We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Nuvo Lighting 60/4434 Diesel Six Light Round Pendant with Khaki Fabric Shade, in Hazel Bronze Finish
The Diesel collection is revved up to bring new dimensions to contemporary lighting. No longer bound to traditional concepts, this collection brings together new materials and finishes. The result, a broad product selection which sets a new standard in lighting design. Diesel is offered in Aged Bronze with Khaki fabric shade material and a Cream glass diffuser and Polished Nickel with Slate Gray fabric and a Frosted glass diffuser.
Nuvo Lighting 60/4434 Features:
- Finished in Hazel Bronze
- Requires (6) 60 Watt Medium Base Incandescent Bulbs (Not Included)
- Khaki Fabric Shade with Cream Diffuser
- Includes 48" of Chain, and 12' of Wire
- Stem Extensions Available: 6" Part #25-4121 - 12" Part #25-4122
- Light Direction: Up / Down - Light from this fixture illuminates both upward and downward
Nuvo Lighting 60/4434 Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 30.5"H x 32"W
- UL Listed for Dry Locations
- 120 Volts
- 360 Total Watts
- 3 Amps
Nuvo Lighting's Commitment to Quality:
- Threaded Sockets- All fixtures with fitted glass shades feature threaded ceramic sockets with fitters. Thumb screws are never used, which allows for a more refined look.
- Reinforcement- Vanity fixtures with arms on elongated backplates have steel reinforcement bars to prevent flexing
- Diffusers- All pendant fixtures with an open top are supplied with a glass diffuser, which helps alleviate 'hot spotting' and evenly distributes light
- Chain and Wire- Hanging fixtures are provided with 12 feet of wire and 4 feet of chain. Oversized chandeliers include 6 feet of chain
- CUL Damp Location Listing- All flush mount dome fixtures are CUL Damp location listed, which allows more flexibility in installation.
Founded in 1966, Satco is a well-known premier supplier of lighting products. With the company’s keen understanding of the lighting industry, and after three years of development, Satco launched Nuvo Lighting on June 23, 2005. Nuvo Lighting is uniquely poised to become an industry leader, with the sales and distribution resources of Satco Products, combined with the finely-conceived and well-crafted products that deliver style, value and quality.
Additional Nuvo Lighting Links
This Nuvo Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Nuvo Lighting 60/4434*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Nuvo Lighting 60/4434 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Nuvo Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.