Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Mortise Lock from the Narrow Backsets Collection
Omnia's narrow backset mortise locksets are ideal for use wherever a slim, elegant look is desired. In addition to enhancing any setting where they are employed, these slender designs provide superlative security with a standard mortise cylinder lock. This lock can also be used with Omnia's standard thru-bolted roses. A perfect blending of classic style in a range of finishes, combined with American made reliability.
Latchbolt by lever either side except when outside lever is locked by the rocker switch in the front; then by key outside, lever inside. Deadbolt by key outside and turnpiece inside.
- Available with 1-1/2" or 2" backset
- Heavy gauge plated steel case
- Adjustable armored steel front with solid brass faceplate for both bodies
- Front finished to match trim
- Solid brass latchbolt with 1/2" throw
- Solid brass Deadbolt with 1" throw
- Solid brass curved lip strike
- Lip strike finished to match trim
Additional Omnia Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Omnia Products
- Shop All Omnia Narrow Backsets Collection Products
Omnia 63904 US15 A Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Center to Center||3.625|
|Function||Single Cylinder Entry Set|
|Grip Center to Center||7.25|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.