Double Cylinder Mortise Lock with 198 Interior Knob from the Waldorf Collection
The refined and skillfully crafted exterior entrance handlesets offered by Omnia are shown with both knob and lever options selected for design compatibility. Wherever used, these elegant handlesets make for a grand entrance. Equally important, the mortise lock options assure security. At Omnia, design and safety are not exclusive from each other.
Whether contemporary, traditional or ornate in style, we do not compromise quality. Each and every Omnia entrance handleset is beautifully designed and superbly constructed of the finest materials.
- 2-1/2" or 2-3/4" backset
- For doors 1-3/4" thick
- Case of heavy wrought steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance
- Armored steel front, adjustable for beveled conditions
- With 8 x 1-1/4" solid brass faceplate finished to match trim
- Latch bolt: 1" x 5/8" x 3/4" full throw
- Deadbolt: 1-3/16" x 9/16" x 1" full throw
- Solid brass curved lip strike
- 17-3/4" overall
- 2-7/8" projection
- Exterior Top Plate and Interior: 10-9/16" x 2-3/8" x 5/16"
- Exterior Bottom Plate: 1-3/4" diameter x 1/4"
Additional Omnia Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Omnia Products
- Shop All Omnia Entrance Handlesets Collection Products
Our SKU: Omnia Waldorf198AC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Omnia Waldorf 198/60 US3 AC
- Omnia Waldorf 198/60 US26 AC
- Omnia Waldorf 198/60 US26D AC
- Omnia Waldorf 198 SB AC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Omnia Waldorf 198 SB AC Product Specifications
|Center to Center||3.625|
|Configuration||Double Cylinder, Mortise Entry Handleset - Double Cylinder|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8"|
|Function||Double Cylinder Entry Set|
|Grip Center to Center||7.25|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.