Single Cylinder Solid Brass Entry Door Knob Set from the Baron Collection
Pamex handlesets offer the benefit of quality design and workmanship at affordable prices. Without any sacrifice of quality, these value-engineered locksets are built to last. Pamex handlesets are forged of solid brass and ergonomically designed with solid handles for a comfortable grip. This handleset will bring elegance and style to the exterior of any house, to ensure long life, security and richness. Your home will be flattered by the delicate beauty of this handleset. The single cylinder function locks and unlocks with a key from the outside and a thumbturn on the inside. The latch is worked from both the exterior and from the interior by a knob.
Established in 1985, Pamex Inc. is a manufacturer of builder's hardware. They provide residential and commercial door locks, bath accessories, door hardware and hospitality accessories to the residential and multi-family industry. Their goal is to offer quality products with excellent price point to all of our customers.
- Constructed of Solid Brass
- Beautiful Transitional Design will Compliment a Variety of Decors
- ANSI A156.2 Grade 3
- 2-1/8" Cross Bore with 1" Edge Bore
- Solid Brass Kwikset 5-Pin Keyway
- 1" Latch Faceplate with 1/4" Radius Corner
- 2-3/8" Backset with 2-3/4" Available
- 2-1/4" x 1-3/4" Full Lip Strike Plate with 1/4" Radius Corner
- Fits Doors 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" Thick.
- Note: Doors 2" to 2-1/4" Thick must purchase FEK-T30 Extension Kit
- Baron style knobs included
Additional Pamex Links
This Pamex item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Pamex FTF800
- Pamex FTFC00
- Pamex FTF900
- Pamex FTF000
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Pamex FTF700
- Pamex FTFP00
- Pamex FTF600
Satin Stainless Steel
- Pamex FTFK00
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FTF00 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Pamex products with over 400 warehouses across the country.