1/2 HP Booster Pump with Flux System
When the pressure available is insufficient it is necessary to install a boosting system. Flux Boosting System starts and stops according to the user’s needs. It replaces the traditional pressure switch/tank systems.
When a tap is opened and the water demand exceeds the minimum starting flow, Flux starts the pump and keeps it running, delivering constant flow, even when capacity request is low. Flux Boosting System stops the pump when the demand is below 0.5 gal/min. In case of a leak on the system (less than 0.5 gal/min) Flux Boosting System will never start the pump avoiding useless power consumption.
Flux Boosting System is made up of a water pump and an electronic pump controller which is used for Residential irrigation applications when is necessary to boost the pressure coming from the city water or a well pump.
Pedrollo 3CR05-F Features:
- Flux’s body made of technopolymer with a built-in check valve.
- Flux boosting system comes available with different pumps to boost in coming pressures up to 70 psi higher
- Extremely low friction losses which is why it is possible to use Flux boosting system with capacity up to 50 gpm
- The special valve guarantees the pump continuous operation.
- Circuit board is easy to replace and is available in 114V and 230V
- Flux protection: Water Resistant
- May be used in outdoor applications
- Easy installation
- Constant flow
- Low maintenance required
- No need to install pressure tanks
- Pump is protected against running dry with automatic reset
Pedrollo 3CR05-F Specifications:
- Height: 14.16"
- Width: 13.9"
- Flow Rate: 20 gpm
- 1/2 horsepower
- 120 volts
- Single phase
Additional Pedrollo Links
This Pedrollo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Pedrollo FBS3CR20G30P(A)*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 3CR05-F and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Pedrollo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.