How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
Rain Shower Head with Shower Arm and Flange
For plumbing that measures ¾” in width, Pfister offers its ¾” Shower System collection. Much like Pfister’s ½” Shower System collection, this is a contemporary-themed series that has what you need for a comfortable and invigorating shower experience. From a single handle volume control valve kit and tub spout to a Rain Shower showerhead and adjustable body spray, Pfister’s ¾” Shower System collection comes in three finish options.
- Includes rain shower head with easy-clean rubber nozzles, shower arm, shower arm flange
- Gentle rain spray pattern with 2.5 GPM flow rate
- 8-1/4" round modern shower head
- Includes 1/2" curved shower arm and flange
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Fully covered under Pfister's Pforever Lifetime Warranty
Founded in 1910, Pfister (previously known as Price Pfister) is one of America’s oldest and most experienced plumbing companies. As the first faucet manufacturer in the world to offer a lifetime warranty on their products, quality has always been the cornerstone of Pfister faucets. Brass bodies, ceramic disc valves, and lifetime PVD finishes name a few of the features you’ll find in their product line. You will also find innovative designs. In the last 100 years, Pfister pioneered many of the faucet varieties that have helped to define the industry today. This kind of market presence has made Pfister one of the most trusted names in plumbing. Buy Pfister – you won’t be disappointed.
Additional Pfister Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Pfister Products
- Shop All Pfister 3/4" Shower System Collection Products
Pfister 015-TH1C Product Specifications
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.