Pfister Wheaton CollectionThe Pfister Wheaton kitchen faucet is the perfect example of form and functionality. With a high arc, 360 degree rotating base, an articulating pull down head, and nylon braided supply lines combined with 3 beautiful timeless finishes, the Wheaton has it all.
Wheaton GT529-WH Features:
- Pforever Seal - advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- 25mm Cartridge; slim design for clean body integration
- Easy-clean single pivot handle design
- 36" nylon braided Santoprene lined flex lines which plumb directly to the angle stop, reinforced for high-strength and durability
- Quick Connect easy-install connections to reduce install time
- Single post and deck-plate mounting options for 1 to 4 hole configuration
- 2 1/4" install depth standard for faucet and soap pump
- Enhanced roaming weight system to provide speedy retraction and 2x the retraction reach of the competition
- Quiet, nylon braided Santoprene lined waterway to ensure no water choking issues; does not transmit taste or smell to water
- Nylon braided hose is not susceptible to chemical erosions typical of metal braided hoses
- 2-shot over-molded buttons for enhanced comfort
- Ergonomic spray head design for comfortable in-hand usage
- Includes top filling, matching soap dispenser
- Spout swivels 360 degrees for maximum maneuverability
- High arc spout for added clearance and reach
- Pfister Pforever Warranty covers finish and function for life
Wheaton GT529-WH Technologies / Benefits:
| 2 Function Pull-Down Spray |
Pull-down sprayhead features a convenient toggle button to select between spray and stream modes.
| AccuDock Sprayhead |
Advanced spray head docking system ensures a secure, tight connection to the faucet spout.
| ADA Compliant |
Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements, ensuring accessibility to all disabled persons.
| Cal Green Compliant |
Rated to meet or exceed CALGreen criteria, which helps to conserve water in the average home by at least 20 percent.
| Flex-Line Supply Lines |
Includes 36” integrated Nylon supply lines with 3/8” female fittings. No need to purchase separate water-supply connection lines.
| NSF Lead Free Certified |
Compliant with California and Vermont drinking water legislations. Meets NSF 61/9 Annex G Lead Requirements.
| Pfast Connect |
Reduces installation time and guarantees a secure connection to water supply lines.
| Quick Install Tool |
Convenient Quick Install Tool included to speed up installation.
Wheaton GT529-WH Specifications:
- Overall Height: 17-5/16" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 9" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-5/16" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of holes required for installation: 1, 2, 3, or 4 (with included escutcheon)
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Max Deck Thickness: 3"
- Material: Brass
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Graceful curves and soft pleated lines reflect classic styling that complements traditional home décor while modern features such as spray and stream modes help make life in the kitchen easier and more efficient. Wheaton also features our new advanced docking system - one quick snap guarantees the spray head stays securely in place after every use.
Additional Pfister Links
Pfister GT529WHY Product Specifications
|Cartridge Technology||25mm Pforever Seal|
|Faucet Centers||0, 8|
|Faucet Holes||1, 2, 3, 4|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.8|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||3|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||Yes|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|