- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Add warm Old World appeal to your kitchen and bath with Charlestown faucets
- Evoking the romantic styling of European fountains, Charlestown kitchen faucets feature a gracefully curved spout that perfectly blends function with form
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Side spray aids with a variety of kitchen tasks
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- 8" Centerset design
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Overall Height: 13-7/16” (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 10-3/4” (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-3/16” (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Side Spray Height: 5-11/16”
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 4
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2”
- Two handles included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Additional Premier Links
This Premier item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Premier 120344LF
- Premier 110702
- Premier 120344LF
PVD Brushed Nickel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 120344LF and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Premier products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.