Premier Copper Silicone InstallCheck out this video for the best way to install a surface mount or vessel Premier Copper sink using their color neutral C900-ORB silicone.
15" Blooming Vessel Sink with Tru Vessel Faucet, Pop Up Drain Assembly, Silicone Caulk, and Wax Cleaner
Green Recyclable Products like Copper Sinks are a must have in today’s modern home. This combo is sure to impress your guests and satisfaction is always guaranteed.
- 15" Circular Vessel Sink (PVRDW15)
- Single Hole Vessel Faucet (B-VF01ORB)
- Bathroom Sink Drain Assembly less Overflow (D-208ORB)
- Color-matched silicone caulk (C900-ORB)
- Copper Sink Wax and Cleaner (W900-WAX)
- Care, mounting instructions, and warranty information included
Bathroom Sink Features:
- Solid 17 gauge copper construction
- Overall Sink Dimensions: 15" x 15" x 4.5"
- Basin Dimensions: 4.5"W x 11"L x 11"D
- Installation Type: Vessel
- Minimum Countertop Depth: 18" (front to back)
- Handcrafted in Mexico
Bathroom Faucet Features:
- Solid brass construction
- Drip-free ceramic disc cartridges
- Height: 14.88"
- Spout Height: 10.91"
- Spout Reach: 5.91"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 gpm
- Single Hole Installation
Pop Up Drain Features:
- Push pop top design for easy opening
- Compression Threaded Installation
- Designed for 1.5" drains
Additional Premier Copper Products Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Premier Copper Products Products
Our SKU: Premier Copper Products BSP1_PVRDW15
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Premier Copper Products BSP1_PVRDW15
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Premier Copper Products BSP1_PVRDW15 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||Mexico|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Holes||0, 1|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.25|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.