This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Kitchen Faucet Recommended
Sound Pad Recommended
- Double basin sink with 25/75 split provides increased versatility for any task.
- Sink is fully covered under Premier Copper Product's limited lifetime warranty
- With rolled edges and rounded corners this sink combines functionality and aesthetic appeal.
- Copper crafted from 99% recycled material
- Constructed of premium grade 14-gauge copper
- Apron front installation type adds an extra beauty to the sink with the distinct front separating from the counter.
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Secure mounting assembly with re-enforced supports for copper apron
- Sink is available to be custom ordered to any size with a 4 - 6 week lead time
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Height: 9"
- Overall Width: 22"
- Overall Length: 33"
- Basin Width: 19"
- Basin Length (Left): 9"
- Basin Length (Right): 21"
- Basin Depth (Left): 8"
- Basin Depth (Right): 9"
- Installation Type: Farmhouse
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3- 1/2"
Additional Premier Copper Products Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Premier Copper Products Products
- Premier Copper Products Copper Kitchen Sink Collection
This Premier Copper Products item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Premier Copper Products KA25DB33229
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the KA25DB33229 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Premier Copper Products products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.