7" Hand Hammered Copper Cone Pendant Light
Uncompromising quality, beauty, and functionality make up this stylish Premier Hand Hammered Copper 7" Pendant Light. Green Recyclable Products like Copper Lighting Fixtures are a must have in today’s modern home. This product is sure to impress your guests and satisfaction is always guaranteed.
- Configuration: Cone - Round
- Design: Hammered Copper Surface
- Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze (Dark Brown)
- Outer Dimension: 7" x 4"
- Rim: Copper Wrapped Wire
- Material Gauge: 18
- Hand Made
- Shade Composition: 99.7% Pure Recycled Copper
- Lead Free (<.01%)
- Patina: Fired
- Pendant Type: Down Lighting
- Adjustable Cord Length Max: 53"
- Canopy Dimensions: 4.25" Round
- Canopy Plate and Cord Color: Matte Black
- Installation Type: Dry Locations
- Mounting: Ceiling Mount
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Bulb Type: Candelabra 60 watt max (not included)
- Suggested Room Fit: Kitchen, Bath, Bar, Nook, Hallway, Entry Foyer
- Certifications: UL Approved
- Packaging: Recycled Cardboard Box
- Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty
- INCLUDED: Care Instructions, Mounting Instructions, Warranty Information
Additional Premier Copper Products Links
This Premier Copper Products item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Premier Copper Products L300DB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the L300DB and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Premier Copper Products products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.