- All Proflo products are factory tested before disbursement - 100% guaranteed to function flawlessly
- Faucet body and handle is constructed of solid brass
- Fully covered under Proflo's limited lifetime faucet warranty in residential applications
- Proflo engineers their finishes to resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Smooth single handle operation
- Spout swivels 360-degrees allowing access to all areas of the sink
- Features a pullout-spray faucet head - making it perfect for any and all kitchen tasks
- Multiple spray options - firm spray for blasting away debris and a gentle aerated flow for rinsing
- An optional-use cover plate (escutcheon) is included - adaptable to 1 or 3 hole applications
- Water saving aerator uses 20% less water than typical faucets; while still meeting Proflo's strict performance guidelines
- ADA compliant handle; Low Lead compliant waterways
The Proflo Advantage:
- Multi-Spray Faucet Head: This faucet was designed around the idea of versatility in the kitchen. From a powerful spray that will clear away debris and stuck-on foods to a gently aerated stream for washing your hands or filling up pots, this faucet is perfect for all of your kitchen needs.
- Drip-Free Performance: Faucets that drip are a symptom of a cheap or worn out ceramic valve controlling the water flow; Proflo chooses to only put the highest quality ceramic cartridges in their faucets, guaranteeing a lifetime of drip-free performance.
- Soft-Flow Aerator: In addition to the implied benefits of conserving water the aerators employed in Proflo faucets soften the flow of water, resulting in less splashing as water hits your hands or the sink. Best of all, they out perform most traditional 2.5 GPM aerators in when used in traditional applications.
- Overall Height: 16” (measured from mounting surface to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height:7-7/8" (measured from the mounting surface to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/4" (measured from the center of the faucet body to the center of the spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.8 gallons-per-minute
- Installs onto decks up to 3-7/16" thick
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-1/4" (required diameter of faucet holes)
- Designed to quickly and easily connect to standard 1/2" plumbing supply bibs
- Meets ANSI: A112.18.1M ; cUPC/IAPMO listed
Additional Proflo Links
This Proflo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Proflo PFXC7011BN
- Proflo PFXC7011CP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the PFXC7011 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Proflo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.