Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
- Five Blades
- 12 Degree Pitch
- Sure Connect blade attachment system:
- Screws preinstalled in blades for attachment to motor arms
- Special guides align blades to motor arms
- Preinstalled rubber isolation pads minimize vibration noise
- Triple capacitor speed control; manual reverse control
- pull-chain motor control
- Dual ceiling mounting use with downrod or install close to ceiling
- Quick Install Canopy
- Installs without removing J-Box screws
- Holds fan for wiring during installation
- Dual-mount for downrod or close to ceiling mounting
- 3/4" x 4-1/2" downrod (included) - longer accessory downrods can be ordered separately
- Standard canopy designed for sloped ceilings up to 45°s
- Canopy covers standard recessed 4" octagonal outlet box.
- Outlet box designed for ceiling fan installation is required (not included)
- Oversized, textured die cast hanger ball reduces noise and wobble vibrations.
- 80" Lead wires (included)
- cUL Listed
- Height: 14-5/8"
- Blade to Ceiling Height: 11.56"
- Motor Width: 11-3/4"
- Motor Size: 153mm dia x 18mm high
- Blade Span: 52"
- Number of Blades: 5"
- Blade Pitch: 12"
- Wire Length: 80
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting AirPro Signature Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P2521
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P2521-09CH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P2521 Product Specifications
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||No|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Motor Size||153mm x 18mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|