This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rods Recommended
Light Kits Recommended
- (5) Reversible Fan Blades
- 3-Speed Reversible AC Motor
- Quick-Install Canopy
- Pull Chain Control
- Mounting Hardware
- Three-speed reversible AC induction fan motor
- Dual ceiling mounting allows installation with a downrod or close-to-ceiling
- Compatible with all Progress universal light kits
- Pre-wired for quick and easy installation
- Progress Lighting guaranteed 30 year limited warranty
Technologies and Benefits:
- Sure-Connect Blade Attachment: The Sure-Connect system makes installation a breeze with screws pre-installed in blades for quick attachment to the motor arms. Special guides align the blades perfectly to the arms to ensure the blades are perfectly balanced. Rubber isolation pads are also pre-installed to minimize vibration noise during the operation of your fan.
- Dual Mounting System: Includes both a downrod and close-to-ceiling kit. Installing with a downrod allows for compatibility on sloped ceilings up to 18°. Installing with the close-to-ceiling kit reduces the overall height of the fan by up to 5".
- Quick-Install Canopy: Installs without removing outlet box screws and securely holds the fan for wiring during installation. The canopy covers a standard recessed 4" octagonal outlet box, and has pre-cut lead wires.
- Height: 14.625"
- Minimum Height: 11.563"
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Speeds: 3
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- CFM (High): 5422 (cubic feet per minute)
- Voltage: 120v
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting AirPro Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P2521-09WA
- Progress Lighting P2521-80
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P2521 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan