Progress Lighting P3002 Arts & Crafts Collection Bathroom Light
Charming highlights with rustic undertones lends well for the arts & crafts family, which was inspired by bungalows of the 1920’s. linear, geometric form finished in weathered bronze finish. Cast fixtures with light honey art glass panels.
Inspired by the earthy palette and geometric shapes of Frank Lloyd Wright's work, the Arts & Craft five-light wall sconce bears the name of the genre it so aptly represents. Finished in Weathered Bronze with Honey Art glass.
- Hand painted finish with gold highlights
- Detailed stamped back plate
- Light Honey Art glass panels on sides and front
- Etched glass bottom panel for maximum light
- Cover easily lifts for easy re-lamping
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
- ADA compliant
- UL/cUL listed for damp locations
- One medium base, 100W max bulb (not included)
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Arts & Crafts Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P3002-46
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P3002 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.