Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
(Write a constructive review of this item and upon approval receive a $10 credit, it’s as simple as that. Good or bad, we want it all! If a review is not approved, you will receive a follow-up email explaining why and how you can fix it. Credit is limited to each unique item purchased, the same product can not be reviewed more than once for credit. There is no limit on the amount of different products you can review with proof of purchase.)
Recalling a day gone by, this stunning and classic wall sconce from the Victorian collection is the perfect addition to your classic décor. Featuring white glass, this fixture can be mounted in the up or down position and covers a standard outlet box.
- Wall sconce
- White opal glass shade
- Can be mounted in the up or down position
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Matches Delta Faucet Finishes
- UL Listed
- Width: 5-5/8"
- Height: 8-1/2"
- Extension: 7-1/4"
- Utilizes (1) 100w medium base bulb (Not Included)
- Wattage: 100
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Victorian Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P3027
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P3027-03*
- Progress Lighting P3027-09
- Progress Lighting P3027-06*
- Progress Lighting P302710*
- Progress Lighting P3027-15
- Progress Lighting P3027-74
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|