Progress Lighting P3137 ReviewProgress Lighting P3137 - Three Light 23" Wide Bathroom Fixture from the Glenmont Collection
Progress Lighting P3135 Glenmont Bathroom Light / Wall Sconce
A clean line with geometric forms lends the collection to a variety of today’s simplified lifestyle. Coordinates with Delta’s Dryden collection of faucets. Angular etched white glass blends with minimalist design.
- 1-Light bathroom fixture / wall sconce from the Glenmont collection
- Fully covered under Progress Lighting's limited warranty
- Features tapered, etched opal glass
- Built to match the design, style, and finishes of the Delta Dryden Collection. Choose a corresponding faucet to create a stunning coordinated look.
- Fixture can be mounted with glass up or down
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Width: 5.75"
- Height: 8.75"
- Extension (depth): 7.75"
- HCO (Height from Center of Outlet): 6.375"
- Bulb Base: Standard medium base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100 watt (max)
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed: Yes
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Glenmont Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P3135
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P3135-03*
- Progress Lighting P3135-09
- Progress Lighting P3135-15
- Progress Lighting P3135-74
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P3135 Product Specifications
|Progress Lighting Catalog|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting, Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.