Progress Lighting P3135 Glenmont Bathroom Light / Wall Sconce
A clean line with geometric forms lends the collection to a variety of today’s simplified lifestyle. Coordinates with Delta’s Dryden collection of faucets. Angular etched white glass blends with minimalist design.
- 1-Light bathroom fixture / wall sconce from the Glenmont collection
- Fully covered under Progress Lighting's limited warranty
- Features tapered, etched opal glass
- Built to match the design, style, and finishes of the Delta Dryden Collection. Choose a corresponding faucet to create a stunning coordinated look.
- Fixture can be mounted with glass up or down
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Width: 5.75"
- Height: 8.75"
- Extension (depth): 7.75"
- HCO (Height from Center of Outlet): 6.375"
- Bulb Base: Standard medium base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100 watt (max)
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed: Yes
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Glenmont Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P3135-03*
- Progress Lighting P3135-09
- Progress Lighting P3135-15
- Progress Lighting P3135-74
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P3135 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Progress Lighting P3137 ReviewProgress Lighting P3137 - Three Light 23" Wide Bathroom Fixture from the Glenmont Collection
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.